On Sunday, July 1st, the International Gay and Lesbian Human Rights Commission (IGLHRC) and Google+ will be boarding a party bus to tour some of New York City’s coolest LGBT owned & managed restaurants...and you can win a spot, but you’ll have to act fast!
20 top reviewers will get a seat on the GoogleNYC Pride Tour bus on July 1st, plus food from each restaurant on the tour.
- Madiba, South African Cuisine in Fort Greene
- Bogota Latin Bistro, Colombian Cuisine in Park Slope
- Little Morocco, Moroccan Cuisine in Astoria
- Veatery, Vietnamese Cuisine on the Upper East Side
IGLHRC has partnered with Google+ to travel on a party bus (stocked with cold beverages!) to sample delicious African, Asian, Latin American and Middle Eastern flavors without having to leave New York City! Come spend the day sampling cuisine that represents the regions where IGLHRC works with human rights defenders to promote human rights for all, regardless of sexual orientation or gender identity.
How To Enter:
- Register. Fill out the form by Wednesday, June 27th. You can enter multiple times, one for each review!
- Get reviewing. Write a review OR, copy a new review you've written on Google+ Local. :) (If you write your reviews on Google+ Local, it will help customize your recommendations, as well as help those in your Circles discover new places!Try it now.)
- Watch this fun video on how to share your reviews and photos with friends and circles.
- Get ready to show your pride! On June 28th we'll assign all the reviews written points for overall quality and whoever has the most points, wins!